Saturday, March 31, 2007

Girl Scout Cookies


Ranked from my most favorite to least favorite:

Do-Si-Dos
Samoas
Tagalongs
Cafe Cookies
Lemonades
Cartwheels
All Abouts
Thanks-a-lot
Little Brownies
Thin Mints

I realize that Thin Mints have their fans, but for some reason I've never been a fan of the combination of chocolate and mint -- I think mint belongs in breath mints, toothpaste and mouthwash and can't fathom the idea of eating it in food. Do-Si-Dos are basically a round version of my favorite store-bought cookie, Nutter Butters, but they seem even better -- probably due to their relatively scarce nature, being available only at girl scout cookie time. Samoas are rich and coconutty and delicious, but I usually have to stop at one (too much of a good thing, etc.).

3 comments:

Old Dog said...

That is so funny as Thin Mints are the only ones I really like.

DogMom said...

Personally, I think it's quite un-American to not have Thin Mints at the top of your list. It's kind of someone not liking Sara Lee....

Poky said...

I just don't think of mint as a food.